Last year for the Holidays, I made M&M Rolo Pretzels. This year, I wanted to make the same treats, but slightly switch it up a bit. So instead of using Rolo's, I opted for caramel filled Hershey Kisses.
The process is so simple, easy and is one of the best treats to make! These pretzels kisses are so addicting, you find yourself eating one after another!
Let cool and enjoy!
- Bag of waffle style pretzels
- Bag of chocolate kisses (regular, caramel filled, mint, etc) or Rollos
- Bag of M & M's (I found the Christmas themed red and green)
- Cover a baking sheet with pretzels.
- Top each one with a chocolate kiss.
- Bake at 275 for 3-4 minutes, just enough to melt the chocolate.
- While they are hot, press one M & M into each, lightly.
- Let cool and store in a airtight container.