Looking for a quick fix for dinner? Browsing through my recipes, I instantly fell upon one of my favorite dinners. I was surprised I have not posted this before. This recipe is one the whole family will love. Easy preparation, short cooking time and a delicious outcome. I make this on nights I do not have a lot of time to cook.
I like having tortilla chips around and dip them into the enchilada sauce. Do not be shy to double the sauce recipe.
Leftovers are also a great feature for this delicious and filling Mexican dish!
Ingredients: Flour tortillas, green onion, cooked chicken, chili powder, colby & monterey jack cheese,
1 can of cream of chicken soup, sour cream, salsa
Stir 1 cup salsa mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl
Divide chicken mixture among tortillas
Cover baking dish
Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, or until enchiladas are hot and bubbling
Top with green onion and sour cream
- 1 can )10 3/4oz.) Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (6″), warmed
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Stir the soup, sour cream, salsa and chili powder in a medium size bowl.
- Stir 1 cup salsa mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
- Divide chicken mixture among tortillas.
- Pour remaining salsa sauce mixture over filled tortillas.
- Cover baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, or until enchiladas are hot and bubbling.
- Top with green onion.