Jackpot! These crackers might just be as good as winning the lotto! Talk about addicting, delicious, crunchy and just good. Saltine Ranch Crackers is my favorite recipe to make for snacking. It brings a new flavor and twist to the traditional old snacks we are all used to. Prep time is a piece of cake and bake time is only 15-20 minutes. I always make this if I am in a hurry because it is so easy, cheap, and quick.
Four simple ingredients make up this recipe. All the ingredients are mixed together in a large bowl and then spread out onto a cookie sheet and baked in the oven for a minimal time. Once baked, they are ready to devour. I always make a lot, because they are gone in a blink of an eye!
Ingredients: Canola Oil, Crushed Red Pepper, Saltine Crackers and 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing mix.
Add saltine crackers to a large bowl and combine canola oil, ranch packet and red pepper flakes into the bowl and mix, stirring until crackers are coated.
Heat oven to 250 degrees and lay crackers out on a cookie sheet.
Bake 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Once done, remove, serve and enjoy the tasty goodness!
- 1 – 1 1/4 cup canola oil (decide how much you want to use)
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 2-3 Tbs. red pepper flakes
- 4 sleeves of Saltine crackers (Depends on how many you want, give or take)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl for a good long while (5-10 minutes), to really get the crackers coated.
- Lay them out on a cookie sheet and drizzle the oil that’s in the bottom of the bowl, over the top of the crackers.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 15-20 minutes, stirring them halfway through.
- Let them cool and store in a Ziploc bag or airtight container.