Crispy Mustard Chicken is one of the easiest chicken recipes I have ever made. It requires cheap ingredients, minimal preparation and a quick baking time. I was blown away with how tasty the chicken turned out. The mustard coated with french fried onions, makes for a perfect combination. This is very flavorful and not dry at all. I served this dish with a side of zucchini and it was perfect. Crispy Mustard Chicken is a perfect meal for on-the-go that everyone will love and ask for seconds!
Ingredients: French Fried Onions, Dijon Mustard, and Chicken Breasts.
Start by preheating oven to 375 degrees.
Dip each chicken breast in dijon mustard.
Coat in crushed french fried onions.
Cook for 30-35 minutes, let cool and ENJOY!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup dijon mustard
- 2 cups French Fried Onions, crushed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Dip each chicken breast in dijon mustard then coat in crushed french fried onions.
- Place in a baking dish lined with foil and sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook for 30-35 minutes, or until cooked through.