Another item to add to the summer grilling menu is broccoli. I never would have guessed to grill broccoli! This vegetable is one of my favorites and gets eaten weekly for dinner. It is easy as pie to grill. I applied the same method as grilling corn on the cob by wrapping it up in aluminium foil.
Just make sure to keep an eye on it and grill until crisp, or to your liking.
Easy ingredients: Fresh broccoli, grated Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon juice.
Combine the lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper; drizzle over broccoli and toss to coat.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Then, toss broccoli and drain marinade.
Grill broccoli, covered, over indirect medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Sprinkle Parmesan on top and enjoy!
- 6 cups fresh broccoli spears
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
How To Make:
- Place broccoli in a large bowl. Combine the lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper; drizzle over broccoli and toss to coat.
- Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting the grill.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Toss broccoli, then drain marinade.
- Grill broccoli, covered in aluminum foil, over indirect medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of broccoli a few minutes before the end of the cooking time.