Christmas baking season has come and gone. One of the easiest Christmas treats I made this year were cinnamon sugar pretzels! I randomly found this on real mom kitchen and am so glad that I did! Only four easy ingredients and all I had to do was buy a bag of pretzels. This has the perfect amount of a cinnamon and sugar combination. Who knew this would work on pretzels! It definitely gives them a new character and makes you love them all over again. I made a big batch and sorted them into goody bags to hand out. There was even enough left for me to devour!
4 simple ingredients: Canola oil, sugar, cinnamon and pretzels… that’s it!
Stir canola oil, cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl
Pour over pretzels and mix to coat evenly
Bake in over for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Let cool and they are ready to eat!
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
- 1 (16 oz) bag twist pretzels
- ⅔ cup canola oil
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Place pretzels in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, stir together canola oil, cinnamon and sugar.
- Pour over pretzels and stir to coat.
- Place pretzels on a baking sheet.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir. Return to oven for 10 more minutes and stir again.
- Place in oven one more time for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Store in a sealed container.