The fall season would not be complete without a pumpkin pie! I have found the easiest no-bake cheesecake pumpkin pie recipe, thanks to skinnytaste.com. This took me 20 total minutes to prepare and make. Having the cream cheese in the pie, changes the consistency and taste of an original pumpkin pie. I loved this because you sometimes can get pumpkin-ed out during the season. I also had about three ready crust's lying around, so this was the perfect opportunity to put one to use! This is a great quick dessert if you are in a time crunch or just do not feel like baking for hours to make a pie!
Whip cream cheese, pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar
Add cool whip and mix until smooth
Pour into pie crust and chill in refrigerator for a couple hours until firm
Servings: 8 • Size: 1/8th • Calories: 239
What You Need:
- 8 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup pureed canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, unpacked
- 8 oz Cool Whip Sugar Free, thawed
- 9 inch reduced fat Graham Cracker Crust
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, whip cream cheese, pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and brown sugar for a few minutes until fluffy.
- Add Cool Whip and whip until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust and chill for a few hours, until firm.