I still have a bunch of toilet paper rolls that I have been collecting and wanted to use some for my Halloween decoration making this season. I created a very easy and quick five minute project to add to my Halloween decor. I had a couple leftover black flicker LED lights and needed to use them for the Holiday. So using the toilet paper roll and LED, I made a black wax dripping candle. The total cost for this craft was under $1.00 and the outcome is super cool. This would be a great project for kids to make also. I want to make a lot more before Halloween is here so it will add to the black candle magic!
- Hot Glue Gun
- Toilet Paper Rolls
- Black Acrylic Paint/Spray Paint
- LED black flicker candle
- Napkin/Paper Towel/Tissue
- Paint the toilet paper roll black
- Use your hot glue gun to add the "candle wax"
- Let dry
- Stuff a napkin/paper towel/tissue into the roll
- Place the black LED flicker candle on top of the paper
- Turn the candle on and admire your work!