If you are looking for a very sweet and sugary dessert, I have the two for you! The first one is a White Chocolate Candy Corn Oreo. I got the recipe off of this site, but boy did mine turn out different! I also altered the recipe a bit. I could not find the candy corn Oreo’s for the life of me, so I bought vanilla flavored Oreo’s. They are so delicious. It did not take me long to prepare or bake, which is very nice since I am all about finding the quickest recipes to make! I poured the batter into a cupcake pan, so they are Oreo Cupcakes!
The second recipe I found was for Cookie Bars. I found these taste better with frosting. I spread a butter-cream (store bought) frosting onto them and it changed the whole taste of the cook bar. These bars go great with ice cream, coffee or just alone. Both of these recipes required almost the same ingredients, which made it easy to buy and bake! I still have tons of leftovers, so they make great treats to fill goody bags!
My Cupcake Oreo’s. There is a vanilla flavored Oreo in the middle of the cupcake
So delicious, I could not stop eating these
Who knew you can bake Oreo’s!
My cookie bars, some I added frosting to
They crumble and melt in your mouth
Part of my dessert Halloween buffet!
Witches hats, cookie bars, cupcakes, candy corn bark, pudding ghosts, cupcake Oreo’s and bones…all to devour!
My set up for the dessert buffet
- 1 package of Candy Corn Oreo Cookies
- 2 sticks of butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup of packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 1 large egg plus 1 egg yolk
- 1 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 cups of white chocolate chips
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine butter and sugars and beat until fluffy with a paddle attachment. Add salt and vanilla and mix well. Then add egg and egg yolk one at a time until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, stir together baking soda and flour. Add slowly to mixer bowl. Continue stirring with paddle attachment until flour is mixed in, scrape down sides of mixer bowl if necessary. Add white chocolate chips and stir.
- Refrigerate cookie dough for about two hours, or until chilled.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray muffin tins very well with nonstick spray, or use paper liners
- To assemble cookies:
- Scoop out a rounded tablespoon of the dough, and flatten it slightly. Place the Candy Corn Oreo on top, then scooped out another rounded tablespoon of cookie dough, flatten it slightly and placed it on top of the Oreo. Pop them into muffins tins and bake 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from tins while still warm. Run thin knife or spatula around edge of cookie to loosen and turn them out onto a clean dishtowel. You can also use paper liners to make sure they do not stick to the pan.
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 bag of White Chocolate Candy Corn M&Ms (I found mine at Walgreens)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9×13 glass baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Using a stand mixer, cream butter and sugars until light & fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time until fully incorporated.
- Add in salt, baking soda & vanilla until blended. Slowly add in flour and mix well. Add in White Chocolate Candy Corn M&Ms and blend until combined.
- Spread evenly into prepared baking dish.
- Bake @ 350 degrees until lightly browned, about 28-30 minutes.
- Cool completely in baking dish on a wire rack, then cut into bars, and enjoy!