Are you looking for easy and inexpensive techniques for your home improvement? Having a functional planter in its right setting is said to add style, flair and exquisiteness to your home. So, whether you want to improve your indoor rooms or the outdoor setting, you can never go wrong with planters.
Despite the fact that planters are a chic addition to your home styles, buying them can be an overwhelming experience. But the best secret is finding a planter that mirrors your personality and style. And with the different assortments in the market, this post is meant to help you find your perfect choice of planters. So, keep reading for some planter buying tips.
- Know what to grow – Before walking into that planter store or finding one online, you must know what you intend to grow. So, before it all, take time to research on different plants that are more likely to flourish. You also need to know that some plants will need heat from the sun and extra space for them to bring out their beauty. For example, if you want to buy a plant that grows faster, you must also buy a larger planter box so that your plant may have more space to sprout.
- Play with color – Depending on your taste and preferences, you can go for bight and attention-grabbing colors, or darker shades or even both if you want to have a mix of everything. For example, if you are not into bright or screaming colors, you can opt for cool colors like chocolate, grey or even white.
- Go for the right size – Whether you are interested in an indoor planter or a huge outdoor Self Watering Planter, you need to choose a planter pot that is size appropriate for your space back at home. Remember, the whole essence of buying planters is to add style to your home, so you must work with the space you have. For example, if you have a larger specie, you should consider one large planter as opposed to five small ones as they might make your space look more cluttered.
- Decide on your style – Before choosing a planter, you should consider your personal style and what would look good for your home’s exterior, interior or both. So, do you want to go contemporary, or is an antique style your preference? Know what you want and the style you want to add to your home, and with that, finding the right planter pots will be as easy as ABC.
- Consider your budget – Every shopping experience is determined by the amount of money you have set aside. So, owing to the fact that there are some pretty expensive planter pots, while others come at a fair price, you need to plan in advance and know what to go for depending on your budget.
Consider where your planter pot will be located – Is it the verandah, the balcony, or do you intend to have it indoors? Whichever the case, you must know where you are going to place your planter and ensure that its wow factor comes out perfectly.