When it comes to event catering, the fact is that everyone has become bored with the usual buffet foods that are lined up for events. This is why BBQ catering is fast catching up as BBQ catering is different in taste, style, way of preparation, and the way it can be taken home or eaten right at the event. Furthermore, anyone with a flair for cooking can attempt to BBQ. There are various BBQ menus that include a variety of briskets, pulled chicken, pulled pork, sausages, ribs, turkey, lamb, beef, fish, crab, oyster, beans, cheese, mushroom, etc., and the Arabian includes shawarma, kabab, falafel, tikka, alfaham, tandoori, etc and these can enhance the flavor of your party. You can arrange the BBQ parties with the help of the BBQ caterer, and they will arrange all necessary equipment for your BBQ party, and they will attend each of your guests with their special BBQ recipes.
# Why Would You Hire the BBQ Caterer to Arrange Your Party?
BBQ foods are specially prepared in separate styles like smoked, fried and deep fried. So, when you hire the BBQ caterer, you need to ask them about their specialty, and then you should include some of their special item in your party. Every item can then have made to have a different taste based on the sauce, oil, and other ingredients used.
- All said, BBQ catering needs some preparations and planning before organizing one. Since the patrons of BBQ are people who have abandoned the routine cuisines and location, it would not be a good idea to have bare minimum variety on the table and that too in an indoor location.
- This is because the guest may not appreciate that particular cuisine or is used to that cuisines and that too in an indoor setting. So, the best idea would be to go for a wide variety of cuisines, so that guests can have a nip of all the cuisines and the cuisine quantity should be so planned so that everyone gets their fill at the end of the event.
- It adds an exciting touch if an outdoor location is chosen. The location should have proper access and exit routes, have alternatives for water and electricity and a clean and safe place for setting up the grills.
Apart from the main course, the side dishes also add to the specialty of BBQs because the side dishes that come with BBQ belong to different genres which include coleslaw and salads, hush puppies, veggies, beans, corn breads, and fries. BBQ experts are even now attempting new combinations to make their trademark cuisine and are successful.
# How Would You Arrange the BBQ Party?
BBQ catering is mostly sought by the new general for events like weddings, promotions, graduations, anniversaries, birthdays, new jobs, product promotions, business meetings, etc., where elaborate 7 or 5 course dinners are passé. BBQ caterers understand this reality and have with them a long list of cuisines that you can choose from.
- Traditionally, BBQs use charcoal made from various types of wood. Again, the type of wood has a role in the taste of the grill. Depending on the location and the event, BBQ caterers use either charcoal or gas burners. Gas is very environment- friendly as well as healthy as charcoal smoked grills have high carbon content which is admittedly not healthy.
- Other essentials that BBQ caterers use are basting brushes, mitts to protect arms from heats, long-handled forks, spatula, and tongs with lock, sauce pans, and baskets to keep burgers and hotdogs, plates to serve.
Depending on the heat source you have demanded, they will arrange for the same with enough stock to meet the duration of the event and help serve the guests hot.