The drain pipe is the main part of any building needs to be protected from cost incurring damage. The drain pipes may cause huge loss to the property and the plumbing system. The chances of holes in the sinks or sidewalk or even inside your property are possible. If there is a delay in repairing the drain pipe, the consequences become worst. There are signs that indicate that there is a problem in the drain pipe and you can call a professional to fix the defects.
Warning signs of clogged drain pipe at office
- The drain pipe is a pipe from where the waste water exits. If there is any breakdown in this pipe, then the whole office will be full of unpleasant odors. This will be mostly noticed near the drains inside your workplace. The odor will also spread in the exterior of the building where the drain pipe is located.
- It is inevitable that the drain pipes in your office will experience clogging sometime or the other. Multiple clogs may reoccur continuously. This can be a sign that there is a serious problem.
- There can also be an instance where the sewer pipe has broken and it needs to be repaired by a professional plumber. There is a provision of sewer camera, which can pinpoint the defect and its type. This is helpful; by this, you can determine the extent of the damage, and what should be the course of action.
- Another indication that the drain pipe repair is needed is the appearance of unusual recess whenever there is a breakdown in the drain pipe, there will be a tendency of the liquid to permeate into the surface. This causes warping and if you see this, you will wish to have the inspection of the pipe for the breakage.
- There are properties that are left in standing pools of water as an after effect of rainstorm. This will lead to pools of foul smelling water that needs a major drain pipe repair. This should be done immediately, as it results in serious health hazards.
What are the problems?
Your office usually depends largely on the sewer line to carry out the wastewater. The wastewater is carried out from the appliances and the fixtures that are used on a daily basis. Thus, it is important in the functioning of the main plumbing system. If it is not well-maintained, then it can have long-lasting effects on the property and the plumbing. Address it immediately
Seek service of a professional plumber
- The drain pipe clogs problems are serious problem where you cannot even flush little water. The worst affected area is the toilets, which has a drain that is directly connected to your office’s pipeline. Slowly you may experience clogging in the sink or toilet seats. Only a professional plumber can assess the severity of the situation.
- When the drain is clogged, the owners usually use certain drain cleaner to clear the line. These are chemical agents and have dangerous chemicals that can damage the older pipes. It may also be mixed up with the water supply. However, it is a temporary solution to the problem.
- The broke drain pipes can invite rodents like mice and rats and many other insects. This indicates a major problem in the pipeline and you must immediately contact a professional plumber.
- The clogs as well as the invasive tree roots are the most important causes that lead to sewer problems.
Therefore, it is important that the owners must understand the signs of clogged drain pipes of the office. If it is understood beforehand, the drain pipe repair can be done and you will not face any problem.