The French are famous for extravagant furnishing and are its furniture designs showcasing artistic temperament in aristocratic and royal homes are famous world- wide for their very beautiful rooms.
The French décor has its reasons for its revival as it as popular as it was before. The French home décor is achievable as it’s very elegant and provides with a beautiful and elegant look that is everlasting. French country is mostly based on the lifestyle of south France that is basically rustic and is the countryside. The French provincial dining table is the ideal furniture that can enliven the spirit of the festive occasion in your home.
The French decorating décor has a very rich history, and its decorating ideas dates back to Louis XIV, the rustic simplicity of that time looked elegant, and the rustic simplicity was best chosen for rustic simple life.
There are certain hallmarks of French country décor and its key features are as follows: –
- Warm and Living- This style has coziness and is generally warm in appearance and the furniture pieces look and depicts finery.
- Personal– French country homes are aesthetically designed to reflect the personality and history of the owner. At the same time, you can add a more genuine touch to this furniture with carved and twisted legs, wooden sheets and wooden polishes made on provincial designs of furniture made of Oak or cherry wood.
- All about opposites– French country décor is considerably pastoral, elegant, luxurious, and is ever charming. Even though it has deep roots connected with agricultural lifestyle, it still reflects elegance and luxury, along with quality and simplicity.
- Cohesive– French style is cohesive in its nature, as there are not different influences or styles incorporated into one. The best part is that, you can combine different styles of French provincial dining table to suit the needs of your interiors.
Dining room furniture for the best occasions of your life:
A dining room is a place where all guests and family would gather and can feel warm and relaxed. A dining table is the furniture piece that makes the room look like a dining room. And keeping lavender on the table reminds of breathtaking views of purple fields that province is famous for during the summer month.
What are the different types of French provincial dining tables?
- French provincial dining table with a French rustic oak top with traditional French Ladder Backed Chairs will make your dining room look extravagant.
- White wood chairs give your dining room a royalty touch and the crystal chandelier on the dining table makes your furniture piece look aesthetically beautiful.
- Weathered dining table which is rustic in nature with different chairs that are mismatched with different colors will make your dining room look beautiful.
- Farmhouse dining table has the capacity to accommodate a large family and is best suited to be accommodated in your long dining room area with an abundance of light and windows.
You can also choose from the varieties of rustic and countryside varieties of farm tables. Rustic farm table is a long wooden dining table, that is paired with contemporary slipped chairs and if set under the chandelier will make your room look very beautiful.
The table is weathered gray stain and will make your dining room look traditional and can be used as a marvelous buffet table. Cooper round dining table with armchairs adds a very different appeal to your room and makes it looks comfortably beautiful. The chairs are catchy as compared to the entire dining room set. And can be customized accordingly with the choice in color and outer coverings of attached cushions.