Easter is one of my favorite Holidays to bake for. I love seeing all the Spring colors and decorations in the store. It is a great reminder of the warm months ahead as well as a special Holiday to celebrate. This year, I made Jelly Bean Bark, a fun no-bake recipe that is kid friendly, easy and cheap! Only three ingredients make up Jelly Bean Bark. I decided to use SweeTart Jelly Beans to incorporate with the white chocolate morsels. When microwaving the morsels, follow the package instructions and STIR so they do not burn. My favorite part was that this recipe is done in about a half hour. I left the bark to chill in the refrigerator for a couple of hours until hardened. This is an easy recipe to make when you are in a rush. It is perfect for kids and I love filling up goody bags and handing Jelly Bean Bark out!There are so many options for this recipe….what other candy would you want to add to Jelly Bean Bark?!
1 bag of Nestle Premier White Morsels, 1 bag of Wonka SweeTarts Jellybeans, 2 teaspoons vegetable shorteningMicrowave morsels and vegetable shortening in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl according to package directions, until melted
Stir in 1/4 cup SweeTarts Jelly Beans Stir until combinedLine a baking sheet with wax paper Spread mixture to 1/4-inch thickness on prepared baking sheet Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup SweeTarts Jelly Beans Refrigerate for about 15 minutes or until firm Break into pieces Store in airtight container at room temperature ENJOY!
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) Nestle Premier White Morsels
- 2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup Wonka SweeTarts Jelly Beans, divided
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Microwave morsels and vegetable shortening in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl according to package directions.
- Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
- Stir in 1/4 cup SweeTarts Jelly Beans.
- Spread mixture to 1/4-inch thickness on prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup SweeTarts Jelly Beans.
- Refrigerate for about 15 minutes or until firm.
- Break into pieces.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature.
- Serving Size
1/11 servings, or 1 lb. of recipe
- Calories 270
- Calories from Fat 110
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.