There is no better way to ring in Spring than some delicious baking. I made Crescent Cake Crumbs as a delicious treat to munch on. It brings Crescent Rolls to a whole new level. This is an incredibly easy recipe that involves little preparation and minimal baking time in the oven. Once these are out of the oven, taste testing is a must. The glaze pairs perfect with the flaky texture, making it a delicious and savoring dessert!
Make these for events, special occasions, goody bag treats, or to enjoy at home!
1/4 cup cold butter, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup dry yellow cake mix, 1/2 cup flour, 1 tube Crescent Rolls
Glaze: 1 Tbsp. softened butter, 1 tsp. vanilla, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, 1 tbs. milk, 2 tbs. dry yellow cake mix
In a medium bowl, Cut cold butter into sugars, cake mix and flour to form crumbs. I used my hands to mix the ingredients together and make the crumbs.On a cookie sheet, separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles. Sprinkle crumbs on top. Bake at 400 degrees for 8-12 minutes. Add sprinkles after they are done baking.
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup dry yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tube Crescent Rolls
- 1 Tbs. butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar more or less depending on desired consistency
- 1 Tbs. milk more or less depending on desired consistency
- 2 Tbs. dry yellow cake mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, cut cold butter into sugars, cake mix and flour to form crumbs.
- On an un-greased cookie sheet, separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles.
- Sprinkle crumbs on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8-12 minutes.
- Add sprinkles once one baking.
- To make glaze: Blend together all the glaze ingredients and drizzle over Crescent Cake Crumbs.
- Store in an air-tight container.