March is a busy Birthday month for my family. We have a number of March Birthdays, starting with mine on the 1st. I like to celebrate by making sweet treats, and to start off the Birthday bash, I made 'Birthday Cake Fudge'. This is a no bake recipe, easy, and quick. All the ingredients are combined and then the mixture is spread into a baking pan. It is chilled in the refrigerator until hardened and then cut into slices and is ready to be eaten. This fudge tastes exactly like cake batter! It was a hit at my Birthday party and the best part is you can make this with any flavor of dry cake mix.What flavor would you want to try?
Stir immediately until completely combined. Add sprinkles. Spread into a greased 8x8 inch pan. Top with more sprinkles.Refrigerate for at least one hour. Once hardened, cut into pieces and serve. ENJOY!
- 1 cup yellow cake mix
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter or margarine, cut into small squares
- 1/4 cup milk or 1/8 cup soy milk
- Sprinkles (optional)
1. Mix cake mix and sugar in microwave-safe bowl.
2. Add butter and milk. Don’t stir.
3. Microwave for 2 minutes. Stir immediately until completely combined.
4. If the batter is runny stir in 1 tbs. cake mix or sugar to the mixture until thick.
5. Add sprinkles.
6. Do not over-mix as sprinkle color may bleed.
7. Spread into a greased 8x8 inch pan.
8. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
9. Once hardened, cut into pieces and serve.