Crispy Mustard Chicken is one of the easiest chicken recipes I have ever made. It requires cheap ingredients, minimal preparation and a quick baking time. I was blown away with how tasty the chicken turned out. The mustard coated with french fried onions, makes for a perfect combination. This is very flavorful and not dry at all. I served this dish with a side of zucchini and it was perfect. Crispy Mustard Chicken is a perfect meal for on-the-go that everyone will love and ask for seconds!
Ingredients: French Fried Onions, Dijon Mustard, and Chicken Breasts.
Start by preheating oven to 375 degrees.
Coat in crushed french fried onions.
Cook for 30-35 minutes, let cool and ENJOY!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup dijon mustard
- 2 cups French Fried Onions, crushed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Dip each chicken breast in dijon mustard then coat in crushed french fried onions.
- Place in a baking dish lined with foil and sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook for 30-35 minutes, or until cooked through.