Want a little twist to your crock-pot chicken meals? Here’s a recipe that has a lot of kick to it! It is my southern corn crock-pot chicken recipe. It has just the right amount of flavor that keeps you getting up for seconds! I served this with rice, but can also work with tortilla shells.
Easy, delicious, cheap and flavorful!
Can I get a Yee-haw?!?!?!
The ingredients: Chicken, brown sugar, dijon mustard, sour cream, whole kernel corn and salsa
Add salsa, sour cream, corn, mustard, brown sugar and mix until combined
Pour over chicken in crock-pot
Heat on high at least 4 hours, or low for 6-7
Shred the chicken and return to crock-pot a half hour before serving
- 4 frozen chicken breasts
- 1 T brown sugar
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- Instant white rice
- Place chicken in bottom of crock-pot.
- Mix brown sugar, corn, sour cream, mustard and salsa and pour over chicken.
- Add water to cover chicken with sauce.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours or high, at least 4 hours.
- Half an hour before serving, shred chicken and return to crock-pot
- Serve over rice.