It is time for crock-pot Sunday! Sunday is my day to find time to relax, be with family and to go outside during this wonderful Spring weather! The last thing I want to do is spend hours in the kitchen cooking a meal. I had all winter to do that! So I made Chicken Stroganoff for dinner. This recipe requires only 4 ingredients and I cooked the mixture on high for 4 hours and ta-da, dinner was served. I opted to serve this with instant white rice, instead of noodles. I was stuffed after one serving, but this tasted so good, I had to eat seconds. This is a very delicious, cheap, easy meal that will have everyone smiling with full bellies!
All you need are frozen chicken breasts, 1 can of fat-free cream of mushroom soup, 16oz of fat free sour cream and 1 envelope of dry onion soup mix
Pour over chicken.
Cook on low for 7 hours, or high for 4 hours. I stirred the mixture about halfway through.
What You Need:
- 1 lb frozen boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 16 ounces fat free sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
How To Make It:
- Put frozen chicken in bottom of crock pot.
- Mix soup, sour cream, and onion soup mix.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 7 hours (or high for 4 hours).
- Serve over rice or noodles.