For Valentine's day, I made a popcorn mix with Wilton Candy Melts and M&M's. This was so addicting, easy, cheap, fun, delicious, cute, thoughtful, quick and unique...I could just keep going on forever about it! I made treat bags to hand out to family members and co-workers and knew this would be a perfect treat to incorporate. It was such a hit! I caught myself snacking on this so much, I had to hide it so I wouldn't eat it all! Since M&M's make different colors for every occasion, this does not have to be just for Valentine's day. I enjoyed making this, it is almost TOO good to be such an easy recipe! I am now looking forward to playing around with different colors of chocolate and M&M's. The options are endless!
Empty the bag of the candy melts into a microwave safe bowl and melt according to package
Once melted, pour the candy melts over the 2 bags of popped popcorn
- Pop 2 bags of popcorn according to directions and empty into a large bowl
- Microwave the Wilton's Candy Melts according to package
- Pour the Candy Melts over the popcorn and mix until covered using a spatula or wooden spoon
- Add the bag of M&M's and mix thoroughly into popcorn mixture
- Spread on large baking sheet to allow time to dry before placing it in bags