During one of my family Christmas’s, my boyfriend’s Mom made an incredible Artichoke dip. If I did not ask for the recipe, I knew I would regret it. The prep time is only ten minutes and bake time is thirty. The ingredients are easy and cheap. I think it pairs best with bread or crackers. This is a very addicting dip so be prepared!
Easy ingredients: Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, 2 cans of artichokes, salt and pepper to taste
Drain the artichokes from the can. Coarsely chop them.
Combine chopped chokes, Parmesan, and mayo into a microwave or oven-proof serving dish.
Thoroughly mix until combined
Spread into an 8 by 8 baking dish. Add salt and pepper to taste. Heat oven at 350 and bake for 30 minutes.
What You Need:
- 2 14 oz. cans of a artichokes (packed in water, not oil)
- 2 cups of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper
How To Make:
- Heat oven at 350.
- Drain the artichokes from the can. Coarsely chop them.
- Combine chopped chokes, Parmesan, and mayo into an 8 by 8in baking dish.
- Add fresh ground pepper and salt to taste.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with toasted, thinly sliced French baguettes, or crackers.