So who says you cannot have S’mores year round? I always thought so, until I discovered you can make baked S’mores. How genius is that? I adapted the recipe from Baked Perfection. Cheap and easy ingredients with minimal baking time. Just look at that chocolate melting into the marshmallows, so delicious! Now instead of S’mores being a summer treat, you can have them year round. So perfect for those chilly snowy nights with a cup of hot chocolate.
Right out of the oven, the smell alone will make your mouth water
What You Need:
- 12 sheets of graham crackers
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 Hershey bars, broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
How To Make:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet pan with aluminum foil, leaving a 1-inch overhang over the ends; spray foil with cooking spray.
- Line graham crackers on the foil, breaking any in half to cover the pan completely
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and brown sugar over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and mixture comes just to a boil (about 4-6 minutes).
- Remove from heat and pour evenly over crackers.
- Bake 5 to 6 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Remove pan from oven and immediately sprinkle mini marshmallows, chocolate bar pieces, and chocolate chips over the crackers.
- Return pan to oven for another 2-3 minutes, or until marshmallows begin to soften and puff up.
- Cool completely before serving.